Download the latest alpha release ossia score v3.0.0-a18:
See the change log for the latest release.
The releases are 64-bit on all operating systems.
- Windows: must be at least Windows 10.
- macOS: must be at least Mojave (10.14).
- All Linux distributions from at least 2015-era should be supported.
- The packages are built on CentOS 7
- Your system must have at least glibc-2.17, as well as X11, ALSA, libGL, librt, libdbus.
- libavahi is required at runtime for Zeroconf support.
- libbluez is necessary to use Wiimotes (which go through Bluetooth).
The source code for the latest release can be downloaded from here:
- Latest release’s source code
- Latest release’s source code signature
- Alternatively, you can fetch the latest source code directly from Github
The latest stable version is 2.5.2 - it won’t be updated anymore however. Due to substantial changes to the software the save files are not importable yet in the 3.0 branch.