The main view in score.
Intervals: Muting intervals
- Triggers: see the relevant page
- Conditions: see the relevant page
- Comment blocks
- Putting stuff on the top start state for it to run with Reinitialize
- Putting stuff on the top end state for it to run when stop is pressed.
- In a scenario with the navigation keys ( ↑, ↓, →, ←).
To the parent scenario with Ctrl+Alt+↑(Win / Linux) or⌘+Alt+↑(Mac).
- Unroll all intervals’ racks in a scenario Ctrl+Alt+U(Win / Linux) or⌘+Alt+U(Mac)
- Fold all intervals’ racks in a scenario Ctrl+Alt+F(Win / Linux) or⌘+Alt+F(Mac)
Speed sliders appear on intervals while playing. To reset it: Ctrl+Right Click(Win / Linux) or⌘+Right Click(Mac)
List of drag’n’drops possible
- Drop from the device explorer to an interval: create an automatoin curve.
- Drop from the library explorer to an interval: create a process.
- Drop a media from the library or the system to an interval: create a process.
- Drop from the object list into a slot or in the interval
Moving processes around
- Drag the little ☰ icon somewhere else in the timeline.
- In the same interval: reorders
- In another interval: moves the process
- In a blank space: creates a new interval from there and moves the process
- Generally, dropping a media on a process changes the content of the process.
- dropping a new sound file on a sound process
- dropping a new address from the explorer on an automation
- file bugs if you see a case not implemented !
- Message list: add messages to the state
- .cues files (created by dropping a state into the library)
- .layer files
- It is possible to select messages in a state and drop them either in the scenario, or on another state